St Augustine Beer Safari Weekend 2017
Experience our Nation’s Oldest City
in a Way Most Tourists Never Will…
The St. Augustine, Florida
Beer Safari Weekend
December 1 – 3, 2017
It’s the Perfect Beer Lovers’ Tour.
- Check Out the Newest Breweries in the Oldest City- Sip suds at the source and meet some of the brewers behind Saint Augustine’s craft beer scene.
- Savor Gourmet Beer Paired Meals Created especially for us by some of Saint Augustine’s most talented chefs.
- Indulge in the Ultimate Beer and Chocolate Pairing during our exclusive private tour of Whetstone Chocolate Factory.
- Travel Back in Time in our Nation’s Oldest City on on our Private Trolley Tour of Historic Downtown – want to go back and explore more on your own? We include two-day passes for you to continue to use the trolley the rest of the weekend after our tour!
- Stroll the Cobbled Streets -Find the perfect souvenir or holiday gift in the unique shops and galleries along George Street. Sample some Spanish pastries or gourmet popsicles!
- Discover Saint Augustine’s Unique Ambience -Enjoy live music in some of the historic pubs; check out the imposing Castillo San Marcos along the waterfront.
- Celebrate the Holiday Season in one of National Geographic’s Top 10 Places to See Holiday Lights – Experience St. Augustine’s “Nights of Lights” with 2 million white lights(representing the days when single white candles flickered in the windows of the Spanish colonists) strung along the buildings and trees of the historic district. Additional holiday festivities like the Christmas Parade make this an exceptional weekend to be in the old city.
Let me start with – a blast !!! From the first amazing dinner , to the great chocolate factory and St. Augustine tour and brewery tours to the unbelievable beer paired meals. Can I say WOW !
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast
- Brewery visits with tastings
- Private tour of Whetstone Chocolate Factory with exclusive beer and chocolate pairings
- Privately Guided Trolley Tour of Historic Downtown
- 2 Gourmet Beer-Paired Dinners
- Saturday lunch with (of course!) beer
- Weekend Trolley Passes
- And some other goodies yet to be revealed…!
Book Today to Guarantee Your Spot and
Save with Early Booking Prices!
Only $693 per person double occupancy
Limited Triple Occupancy Rooms are Available
for only $629 per person
Please call or email for availability and pricing on single and quad occupancy
We’re continually looking for ways to improve our tours and we sometimes come across a special new pub or brewery since the itinerary was published that we’d like to share with you. Since our beer tours are planned far in advance, we may occasionally adjust the itinerary as necessary to provide you with the best trip possible! Since a minimum number of passengers are required in order to run each trip, we suggest you refrain from non-refundable air purchases until 2 months prior to your departure date or confirmation of tour.
Beer Safari Weekend
Join us for A Brewnique Weekend Beer Tour Showcasing Some of the Best this All-Star Beer City has to Offer! Includes: Asheville Private Brewery Tours & Tastings
Join us for the Beer Vacation that you thought only existed in your dreams! Cruise along the canals and waterways of Belgium and Holland in our private canal cruiser, complete with our own first class private chef! Unpack only once, then relax and enjoy a one of a kind beer tour.
Join us as we cruise the canals of Belgium and France on our exclusive private canal boat, visiting some of the best French and Belgian Breweries in the region, enjoying gourmet meals, local pub visits, sightseeing and more. Ooh La La!