Belgium & France Beercation Cruise Oct 2017
Belgium & France Beercation
OOH LA LA! or should we say BREW LA LA!
On This Very Special Beer Tour Itinerary You Will Experience the History, Culture & Breweries of Two Countries
Combined into One Glorious Beer Filled Week!
Cruising the Canals of Belgium & France on The Beercation of a Lifetime
October 21 – 28, 2017
Please Email Us or Call 1-888-U-Go-Beer for questions.
Please note that due to the fact that this trip is scheduled for the end of 2017, some of our breweries and vendors are not yet able to confirm our visit so the itinerary is subject to change to accommodate their schedules. We will do our best to ensure that the final itinerary is as close to as what we have listed as possible… or better!
Day by Day Itinerary .
- Discover some of Belgium’s world class breweries and enjoy some stellar beers as we take in beer meccas from the legendary In de Vrede cafe at Westvleteren to Sint Canarus, one of the smallest breweries in the World!
- Spend a fabulous day at Chimay. Tour the brewery and the abbey, taste the beers and cheeses and visit to the Espace Chimay museum!
- Taste and Tour at Rodenbach. Then be treated like beer royalty as we sit down to an unforgettable beer paired dinner served by candlelight between the foeders (foeder is the dutch word for the huge oak barrels which house the Rodenbach as it ages and help to give it that oh-so-tantalizing taste!)
- Visit St. Bernardus Brewery, where Westvleteren beers were brewed for more than 45 years and where the tradition of brewing phenomenal beer continues today.
- Climb to the top of Huisbrouwerij De Halve Maan and be awed by the amazing panoramic view over medieval Bruges…then be rewarded for your climb back down by a sampling of their beers.
- Cross the Belgian border into the Northern Region of France to savor some authentic French Bière de Garde, Farmhouse Ales and some styles that you may not have expected to be coming out of France during our tours and tastings at Brasserie Thiriez, Brasserie St. Germain and Brasserie Bailleux.
- Savor some delicious Cuisine a la Bière in the land where it originated.
- Soak up the Vibrant Colors, Aromas, Flavors and International Flair of Lille, France at an open air market, a museum, a sidewalk cafe or strolling the cobblestone streets of the vieille ville (old city).
- See beer in a new light when we visit Wambrechies, an historic distillery that makes genever, a form of gin, out of beer!
- Visit Abbaye des Rocs and enjoy tasting some of the brews from this family owned and operated brewery. Plus there are a few more surprises on this spectacular itinerary.
- Unpack only once and our floating accommodations will take us where we need to go…Onboard, feast on superb multi course meals prepared by our 1st class private chef. Enjoy the relaxed pace of barge cruising and take in the superb scenery as we spend some time to enjoy sailing along the canals.
- Satisfy your curiosity about local history and culture by exploring this fascinating region along the French/Belgian border at WW1’s Flanders Fields museum, Popering’s Hops Museum and the old historic quarter of Lille. And of course, sip your suds like a local as you hunt down some great beers at the pubs with your Beer guide!
Limited Availability of Cabins
Book Today and Save With Early Booking Prices:
Only $2970 per person Double Occupancy
Limited Single Occupancy Available $3960pp
Please call us first to verify availability of
Single Occupancy Cabins!
Please Email Us or Call 1-888-U-Go-Beer for more information.
The most convenient airports for this beercation are:
Arrival: Brussels Airport (BRU)
Departure: Brussels Airport (BRU)
We’re continually looking for ways to improve our tours and we sometimes come across a special new pub or brewery since the itinerary was published that we’d like to share with you. Since our beer tours are planned far in advance, we may occasionally adjust the itinerary as necessary to provide you with the best trip possible! Since a minimum number of passengers are required in order to run each trip, we suggest you refrain from non-refundable air purchases until 2 months prior to your departure date or confirmation of sailing.
Photos from previous years’ Belgium & France Beercations
flash is required to view this slideshow
click here for non-flash photos of this and other beer trips
Please Read our Terms & Conditions thanks!
Belgium & France Beercation
Please Read our Terms & Conditions, then Click here to get your Signature & Release Page. You will need to sign and then either mail or fax this page back to us at least 30 days prior to tour departure-thanks!
Beer Safari Weekend
Join us for A Brewnique Weekend Beer Tour Showcasing Some of the Best this All-Star Beer City has to Offer! Includes: Asheville Private Brewery Tours & Tastings
Join us for the Beer Vacation that you thought only existed in your dreams! Cruise along the canals and waterways of Belgium and Holland in our private canal cruiser, complete with our own first class private chef! Unpack only once, then relax and enjoy a one of a kind beer tour.
Join us as we cruise the canals of Belgium and France on our exclusive private canal boat, visiting some of the best French and Belgian Breweries in the region, enjoying gourmet meals, local pub visits, sightseeing and more. Ooh La La!