California Beer Rush Tour
Have You Been California Dreamin’?
Your California Beercation Dreams Are About to Come True!
On This Very Special Weeklong California Beer Tour, You Will Experience a Slew of Amazing Breweries & Brew Pubs, Gorgeous Scenery & Sightseeing and Some of the Best Beer Under the Glorious California Sun!
The California Beer Rush Tour
A California Dream Beer Vacation from San Diego to San Francisco
March 11 – 18, 2017
Please note that some of our breweries and vendors are not yet able to confirm our visit so the itinerary is subject to change to accommodate their schedules. We will do our best to ensure that the final itinerary is as close to what we posted below as possible… or better!
- Chill Out in the Loft at Lagunitas and enjoy some of their awesome brews after our private behind the scenes tour.
- Taste, Tour & Dine like a VIP at Stone Brewing where we will enjoy lunch (with beer, of course) at the Gorgeous Stone World Bistro and Gardens followed by a special tour with insider scoops arranged especially for our Beer Voyagers.
- Visit White Labs for a Guided Tasting Learn & Taste How Different Yeasts Can Affect Your Beer.
- Experience some of the most fantastic Scenery in the USA and be awed by some of the most amazing coastal views you will ever experience.
- Savor Delicious Beer-Paired Dinners by People Who Know Craft Beer at local beer-centric restaurants and brewpubs.
- Take in the Scene at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, Enjoy a Tour of The “City by the Bay” including its Landmark Golden Gate Bridge and of course, taste your way through some of the best breweries in town.
- Visit & Taste Some Amazing Beer From California Breweries that may not be on your radar, but will blow you away with their amazing beers! We will visit almost 20 Breweries and Brewpubs on this trip!
- Visit Firestone Walker and The Bruery enjoy touring and tastings at these world class breweries. Plus there are a few more surprises on this spectacular itinerary.
- Relax and Enjoy All of California’s Great Offerings. No driving or worrying about where to go or reservations, our privately chartered motorcoach will get you there in comfort and style, we’ll set everything up and all you have to do is enjoy a beery full but relaxed tour of the best of California.
- Soak up the California Sun Shine. Enjoy a cruise to visit the sea lions in San Diego. Try some clam chowder in a sour dough bowl at San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf. Take a walk through history and slumber soundly in sumptuous art deco style on-board Long Beach’s Legendary Queen Mary. And of course, sip your suds like a local as you hunt down some great beers at the pubs with your Beer guide!
The Ultimate California Beer Lover’s Adventures Includes:
Southern California Adventures
Saturday – Monday:
||Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown
We start this fabulous beer tour in this awesome location right by The Gaslamp District & Little Italy, with a view across to the water and The Star of India. Ask us about discounted rates if you plan to come in a day or two prior to the tour.
||The Queen Mary – Long Beach
Take a walk through history and slumber soundly in sumptuous art deco style on-board Long Beach’s Legendary Queen Mary. Get an up close and personal look at the Queen Mary with our private VIP tour. From the ship’s groundbreaking construction and royal launch as the most luxurious and technologically advanced ocean liner at the time, to her duty as a troopship during WWII, to her golden days of the 1950s, to her earning the nickname, the “haunted ship,” the Queen Mary’s history is full of action, adventure, romance and paranormal activity.
|Karl Strauss Brewing|
|| Visits to:
Karl Strauss w/Dinner
The Lost Abbey
Stone Brewing w/Lunch
||Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in San Diego and check out the night life and craft beer scene in Long Beach
Our Bon Beer Voyage Brewery Visits include special perks for our group, i.e. either a special VIP tour of the brewery or a brewer discussion, maybe even a special rare bottle availability! Those who have traveled with us know that Bon Beer Voyage guests are treated like royalty by our awesome breweries.
Mid California Adventures
Tuesday – Thursday :
|Firestone Walker Brewery||Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara
aka Hotel Virginia
This hotel is in the best location in Santa Barbara, right smack in the middle of downtown. We have a full day of brewery visits planned the night we stay there, but just in case you want a little something extra, there is a brewpub right across the street!
| California Coast
|LadyFace Ale Companie
||Holiday Inn Express and Suites Salinas
2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
This is a really nice property with a fireplace in the lobby, indoor pool and whirlpool, and it’s located in just the perfect location to get us on the highway the next morning to head to Russian River in time for some serious beer tasting…!
|Monterey Coast Brewing|
|Telegraph Brewing||Enjoy a scenic drive along California’s gorgeous coastline with a few surprising stops along the way.
LadyFace Ale Companie
The Brewhouse w/Dinner
Firestone Walker w/Lunch
Monterey Brewing w/Dinner
Northern California Adventures
Thursday – Saturday:
|Magnolia Pub and Brewery
||Hotel Vertigo, San Francisco
Our boutique hotel, located just a few blocks off Union Square, was named after the Hitchcock movie which was filmed here. But don’t worry, the only reason you head will be spinning here is because this will at the end of a week full of so many amazing beer-filled experiences! Ask us about discounted rates if you plan to extend your stay a few extra days post tour.
|Lagunitas Brewing Co
| Hotel Vertigo
Russian River Brewing w/Lunch
Magnolia Pub and Brewery
Speakeasy Ales and Lagers
See the sights of San Francisco like the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf.
|Russian River Brewing
||Click Here to Request More Info||Speakeasy Ales and Lagers
We’re continually looking for ways to improve our tours and we sometimes come across a special new pub or brewery since the itinerary was published that we’d like to share with you. Since our beer tours are planned far in advance, we may occasionally adjust the itinerary as necessary to provide you with the best trip possible
So Much is Included!
Visits & Tastings at almost 20 Breweries & Brewpubs
4 lunches with beer
4 mouthwatering beer-paired dinners
7 nights hotel accommodations
Transportation to Breweries by private motor coach
Sightseeing as listed above
And a few other surprises…
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more info on what is included and not included
Only $2880 per person double occupancy
Or $3630 Single Occupancy
(save $100 per person with payment by check)
As always, space is limited to ensure a high quality, personalized experience.
Email Us or Call 1-888- U-Go-Beer for more information.
Watch the Movie Trailer for Our
California Beer Rush Tour
The most convenient airports for The California Beer Rush Tour are:
Arrival: San Diego (SAN)
Departure: San Francisco (SFO) or Oakland(OAK)
We’re continually looking for ways to improve our tours and we sometimes come across a special new pub or brewery since the itinerary was published that we’d like to share with you. Since our beer tours are planned far in advance, we may occasionally adjust the itinerary as necessary to provide you with the best trip possible! A minimum number of passengers are required in order to run each trip, so we suggest you refrain from non-refundable air purchases until 2 months prior to your departure date or confirmation of tour.
Please Read our Terms & Conditions thanks!
Please Read our Terms & Conditions, then Click here to get your Signature & Release Page. You will need to sign and then either mail or fax this page back to us at least 30 days prior to tour departure-thanks!