#ReadyforBeercation Fashion Show &
Beer T Shirt Contest
How are you getting through this period of quarantine? Have you already cleaned out your closet, inventoried your beer stash, learned to cook things you never thought of eating? Have you moved on to something ridiculous yet? I have. Cleaning my closet led me to the idea to share my “beerdrobe” (thanks to @thebeerbaroness for that term) with a social media ‘Paradisolation Fashion Show’. So I started posting pics of my collection of beer-centric shirts, skirts etc. on our Instagram as well as my personal Facebook page. Why not? Have you got a better idea for distraction from this craziness? Heck, it gives me a reason to make myself presentable every day during this time-out we are all enduring. It also gives us a chance to send a shout out to all the great breweries, beer bars and beer peeps that these shirts link us to, as well as remind us of good times we’ve had with our friends and beercationers at places we’ve visited and have been able to say “been there, drank that, got the t-shirt”. Mike serves as the “fashion photographer” and I am the “model”, lol. To tell the truth, we probably spend more time laughing at ourselves while trying to come up with where and how to stage our photos, than we do actually taking the pics! People seem to be enjoying our posts and laughing along with us . And even more so, it allows us to dream of reconnecting with these people and drinking all of that great beer on site when we are free to move about the world again for such pleasures.
What are You Wearing, Jake from State Farm?
That dreaming led us to think… Hey! Instead of the Paradisolation Fashion Show, we should really call this a #readyforbeercation fashion show and we should share the fun since all of you probably have a bunch of cool shirts, too! If you are reading this, there is a good chance you have some kind of beer-centric clothing in your closet – maybe even a Bon Beer Voyage T-shirt if you have travelled on beercation with us. So, we want to know, what are you wearing, Jake from State Farm? No, wait! Sorry! Too much time with the tv on in the background, lol! That was supposed to say we want to know what beer-centric shirts YOU are all wearing. Show us your beer gear to become part of the #READYFORBEERCATION Fashion Show and be entered into our Beer T Shirt Contest to win some cool prizes!
Here’s how it works:
- on Beer Voyage and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Post a photo of yourself wearing a beer-centric shirt (or other beer apparel) on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Tag us in the comments using our tags listed below.
- Facebook – @BestBeerTours
- Instagram – @BonBeer
- Twitter – @Bonbeer
- Hashtag #readyforbeercation in the comments as well.
- Feel free to tell us a little about the shirt if there is a story behind it or tag businesses that are related to the shirt.
- Posts will be accepted for contest entry April 22, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
- We will be collecting our favorites from these posts and entering them into an online gallery of all entries. Up to 35 finalists will be chosen by Bon Beer Voyage from the most creative or fun photos and posted to our website www.bonbeer.com/beer-shirt-contest/
- On or near May 1, we will open and post links to the online gallery for voting
- Share the voting link with family and friends as the grand prize winner will be chosen from the top ten photos with the most likes.
- Voting period will start on or near May 1, 2020 and will continue until May 5, 2020 at 11:59:59 est.
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen by vote through our online gallery and will receive a prize package to include beer swag and a $50 BBV gift certificate.
- 9 Finalists with the next highest votes will receive a prize package to include beer swag and a $25 BBV gift certificate
Please Note: This contest is sponsored solely by Beer Voyage and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Follow us on FB, Instagram and Twitter to see all of our posts about contests, beer travel, beer tasting classes (now available online!), and even beer fashion! 🙂 We hope we will all soon be traveling for beer again and supporting the breweries whose beer and people we love and love to visit.
In the meantime, if you can’t get to go or delivery orders from your favorite local brewery, perhaps you can help support them by purchasing a gift card or T shirt or other swag from their online stores.
Cheers from Paradisolation
THE REST OF THE DETAILS:
Bon Beer Voyage will choose up to 35 of their favorite entries and upload them to their web site: www. bonbeer.com/beer-shirt-contest/ From May 1-5, 2020, the contest page will be open for voting. Simply share the voting link with family and friends as the grand prize winner will be chosen from the top ten photos with the most likes.
Make sure your photo(or video) is creative, your own image, and that your account is public so we can see your entry!
This competition is only open to US participants at this time (so that we can make sure we are able to get a prize out to them!) Prizes will be sent to winners within 60 days of contest end date, unless shipping is prevented due to situations beyond our control.
The T-shirt you are wearing must be beer related in some way, but cannot have any content that could be considered offensive or otherwise not allowed to be posted on social media. Bon Beer Voyage retains the right to dismiss any entries that may be considered offensive or inappropriate.
Prizes are as follows:
- 9 Finalists will receive a Gift Certificate good toward $25 credit on a Bon Beer Voyage Tour and a Bon Beer Voyage T shirt or other logo item. Estimated Retail Value per prize package $50
- 1 Grand Prize winner will receive a Gift Certificate good toward $50 credit on a Bon Beer Voyage Tour and a Bon Beer Voyage T shirt or other logo item. Estimated Retail Value per prize package $75
This contest is sponsored solely by Bon Beer Voyage and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Except where prohibited by law, by entering this contest, participants grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for purposes of this contest as well as any advertising and/or publicity purposes.