Feel free to give us a call or email us with any questions about our tours, tastings or events. We’re always happy to talk about beer and travel!
Bon Beer Virtual Tastings are the casual, fun and unique alternative to overplayed online wine tastings and “quarantini” happy hours. Our virtual beer tasting events range from relaxed, interactive, entertaining tastings of common beer styles, to more involved guided pairing events, i.e. beer and cheese or beer and chocolate pairing.
Each tasting event can be tailored to make sure the level of discussion and information offered is of interest and entertaining to all participants. Our tastings are interactive, allowing attendees to ask questions and share their thoughts on the beers they chose for each particular style. We discuss interesting stories about the beers, how to serve, taste & enjoy different styles of beer, what types of flavors one might experience and/or what might pair well with a particular beer and we even add in a bit of trivia and prizes. We present our beer tastings in a relaxed, entertaining fashion. Beer tasting is interesting, sure, but it should be fun as well!
We also offer beer and cheese pairing as well as beer and chocolate pairing options for our virtual tastings.
Our typical Virtual Tastings last about 1-1 ½ hours, but timing for private groups can be adjusted to meet the specific parameters of your particular meeting or event. Your hosts, Ruth Berman and Mike Arra, the co-founders of Bon Beer Voyage, have been teaching beer tasting and sharing the fun and entertaining aspects of craft beer for years. They now offer their online events to groups of all sizes as fundraisers, virtual happy hours, virtual trade show events, birthday parties or just a chance for companies of all sizes to virtually take their clients out for drinks!
We run our events via Zoom or your preferred platform. Typically, once you register an email will be sent to the email address of the registration with info on the beers they should purchase/acquire for the tasting. A few days prior to the tasting, a link to the Zoom event will be sent out, along with optional tasting notes which may be printed out to use during class and/or kept for reference. Everyone logs in at the pre-set time and the tasting fun begins!
1. Unique Customized Options for Your Virtual Meetings, Trade Shows and Events: Our Cybeer Tastings offer a casual, fun and unique alternative to overplayed wine tastings. We can adjust the content and tasting options of each Cybeer event to best suit your group.
2. Memberships: Our industry affiliations allow us to tap into current industry trends. We are members of The Florida Brewers Guild, Brewer’s Association, World Food Travel Association, Pink Boots Society and North American Guild of Beer Writers.
3. Experienced Beer Educators: For the last decade, our company has taught beer tasting at commercial locations such a World of Beer and Total Wine, as well as for private events. We added our online Cybeer tasting events back in February of this year and the adjustment to virtual has allowed us to offer a great program.
4. A Trusted Source of Expertise: Our hosts have all been part of the beer industry for decades and all are uniquely qualified with amazing backgrounds and insider perspectives to share with you and your guests during our custom tasting events. Our hosts include beer educators, published beer writers, Beer Radio and Television hosts, Beer Experts for USA Today’s 10Best Lists, International Beer Judges, Cicerone Level 1 CBS certifications, beer panel experts, moderators and presenters, and international beer travelers. But most importantly, all our hosts are passionate, dedicated, beer lovers!
5. Awards and Certifications: Bon Beer Voyage is a two-time winner of The World Food Travel Association Food Trekking Awards; British Airways Opportunity Grant Winner; Listed in Top 100 Beer Blogs; Constant Contact All Star Award for monthly ‘brewsletter’ and multiple-year winner of Lux Life Magazine Travel and Tourism Awards.
6. The Choice of National Corporations to Family Groups and Beer Aficionados to Industry Insiders: BBV has hosted virtual tasting events for everyone from large companies such as Microsoft and national law firms to birthday celebrations alumni reunions. They have also hosted the founders of Beer Advocate, one of the top beer rating and information websites in the world, as well as internationally renowned brewmasters, on their European Beercations. Please click on our Guest Book https://bonbeer.com/testimonials/ to see what our guests are saying about our tastings, tours and events!
Looking for a Private Beercation? Look Here!
Looking for our twice a month Public Cybeer Tasting Class? Look Here!
It was super fun and a wonderful experience! Ruth and Mike are very knowledgeable on beers and histories. Pairing chocolate has now become my MUST HAVE when I drink beers at home. Team members’ feedback are all positive as well. Great event!
Microsoft Finance Rotation Program had a fantastic time tasting beer and chocolate with Ruth and Mike for our program graduation. They were responsive and easy to work with during the planning process and the actual event was so much fun. They are very knowledgeable and do a great job keeping things interesting and keeping everyone engaged during the event. We have already booked another event with them!
It was a pleasure working with Ruth and Mike! Their beer knowledge is matched by their hosting skills. I was skeptical about a virtual beer tasting at first, but now I’d gladly take part in another. And I’d love to take one of their beer tours!
Our team had a great night with Tara and Bon Beer Voyage virtual beer & chocolate tasting. Tara was knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining. Everyone loved the event and we couldn’t have asked for a better “holiday party” given the times. I’d love to go on one of BeerBonVoyage’s trips one day.- Michelle R. Setplex
Here’s our linkedIn post about the event:
We loved you two – so nice how you both play off of each other and interact!
Ruth and Mike entertained us, shared their amazing knowledge and created a very fun experience for our team!!!
Look forward to one of the Europe tasting tours with you both!
Thanks from the Netwoven Team!
In these times of Covid we are searching for ways to still entertain out customers. We organized 2 virtual Oktoberfest events with Bon Beer Voyage and they really hit it out of the park. The hosts were engaging, knowledgeable and fun. We will definitely consider Bon Beer Voyage for future events, both virtual and in person
Bon Beer Voyage is the perfect addition to your team building exercise. It was great. thank you.
Super fun event. Bon Beer Voyage was great to work with!
Mike and Ruth made everyone feel comfortable and were knowledgeable and entertaining.
This fundraising event raised money for my campaign and was fun for everyone. It was interactive and kept everyone’s attention. There were attendees at all knowledge levels, from novice to expert, and we all learned something from the class. Highly recommended!
Such a great event and loved having a virtual option in order to gift experiences during the pandemic. Ruth and Mike are so knowledgeable and all the guests had a good time. Would definitely do this again for another event!
This was a lot of fun. Great to try new beers and pairing with cheeses. Thanks for doing this
It was a great event. You made it fun and informative. The pairing of the beers and cheese were perfect. Never would have thought of those. Thanks for a fun time.
I really couldn’t imagine a Zoom event being this fun!
Ruth and Mike were the perfect hosts of our event. From day one Ruth was in constant contact with me regarding all details from mailing the packages to each attendee’s house address, trivia questions, event theme, etc. Ruth made sure all of my questions were answered before the event. At the event, Ruth and Mike were both entertaining and knowledgeable about each beer and chocolate pairing. The stories were equally interesting. It was very well done and I can’t say enough good things. Seriously, this was the best virtual event I have ever attended.
Highly recommend booking Mike and Ruth to host your beer tasting event! They went beyond our expectations by providing so many fun facts and stories about each beer. The pace was great and they were able to answer all of our questions. The whole booking process was easy & hassle free. So happy to be able to come together with my colleagues without having to prepare anything (thanks to the shipment to our homes) or get dressed and drive!
Ruth and Mike exceeded our expectations for a tremendous Beer Tasting Event. The virtual atmosphere was fun and engaging. Their international, national, regional, and local beer knowledge/expertise was fantastic. Regardless if you are a connoisseur of beer or newly exploring beer, you will walk away from this tasting event fully satisfied with your newfound knowledge, and you will find beer selections that you love. Their interaction with all of our attendees was kind and personable. Additionally, all aspects of pre-planning the event and communication were simple and always professional. I highly recommend Bon Beer/Ruth and Mike. Thanks so much!
Thanks for a fun and engaging virtual beer tasting.
Thank you so much for hosting this awesome event for our office! We had so much fun and even though it was virtual, we felt like we got to travel around the world with the beers you selected! You were both so kind and engaging throughout, we look forward to going on one of your in-person tours someday!
Had a great team build with Lisa and Bon Voyage Beers. Learned a lot about beer, had a great time. This is actually my second one!
Ruth and Mike –
We absolutely loved your event and the entire concept of a Beer Tasting over zoom! It’s hard to do virtual events, however you made the experience for our staff fun, exciting, and a great way to spend a Friday afternoon! Not only were the beers delicious but the knowledge was fascinating and the company was delightful! Thank you so much and we look forward to booking your company again for our next event!
Thank you so much,