Feel free to give us a call or email us with any questions about our tours, tastings or events. We’re always happy to talk about beer and travel!
Bon Beer Virtual Tastings are the casual, fun and unique alternative to overplayed online wine tastings and “quarantini” happy hours. Our virtual beer tasting events range from relaxed, interactive, entertaining tastings of common beer styles, to more involved guided pairing events, i.e. beer and cheese or beer and chocolate pairing.
Each tasting event can be tailored to make sure the level of discussion and information offered is of interest and entertaining to all participants. Our tastings are interactive, allowing attendees to ask questions and share their thoughts on the beers they chose for each particular style. We discuss interesting stories about the beers, how to serve, taste & enjoy different styles of beer, what types of flavors one might experience and/or what might pair well with a particular beer and we even add in a bit of trivia and prizes. We present our beer tastings in a relaxed, entertaining fashion. Beer tasting is interesting, sure, but it should be fun as well!
We also offer beer and cheese pairing as well as beer and chocolate pairing options for our virtual tastings.
Our typical Virtual Tastings last about 1-1 ½ hours, but timing for private groups can be adjusted to meet the specific parameters of your particular meeting or event. Your hosts, Ruth Berman and Mike Arra, the co-founders of Bon Beer Voyage, have been teaching beer tasting and sharing the fun and entertaining aspects of craft beer for years. They now offer their online events to groups of all sizes as fundraisers, virtual happy hours, virtual trade show events, birthday parties or just a chance for companies of all sizes to virtually take their clients out for drinks!
We run our events via Zoom or your preferred platform. Typically, once you register an email will be sent to the email address of the registration with info on the beers they should purchase/acquire for the tasting. A few days prior to the tasting, a link to the Zoom event will be sent out, along with optional tasting notes which may be printed out to use during class and/or kept for reference. Everyone logs in at the pre-set time and the tasting fun begins!
1. Unique Customized Options for Your Virtual Meetings, Trade Shows and Events: Our Cybeer Tastings offer a casual, fun and unique alternative to overplayed wine tastings. We can adjust the content and tasting options of each Cybeer event to best suit your group.
2. Memberships: Our industry affiliations allow us to tap into current industry trends. We are members of The Florida Brewers Guild, Brewer’s Association, World Food Travel Association, Pink Boots Society and North American Guild of Beer Writers.
3. Experienced Beer Educators: For the last decade, our company has taught beer tasting at commercial locations such a World of Beer and Total Wine, as well as for private events. We added our online Cybeer tasting events back in February of this year and the adjustment to virtual has allowed us to offer a great program.
4. A Trusted Source of Expertise: Chosen as Beer Experts for USA Today’s 10 Best Lists since 2014; Beer Tourism Panel presenter at the 2016 Beer Blogger’s Conference; Belgian Beer Tourism Seminar Presenter at 8th Annual North American Belgian Beer Festival 2018; American Ambassador for Global Beer Toast for International Women’s Day; Guest expert on beer travel for various radio programs nationwide. Beer Tasting Class Instructor for World of Beer and Brass Tap as well as for private consult.
5. Awards and Certifications: Two-time winner of The World Food Travel Association Food Trekking Awards; British Airways Opportunity Grant Winner; Listed in Top 100 Beer Blogs; Constant Contact All Star Award for monthly ‘brewsletter’. Certified Beer Server in the Cicerone Program.
6. The Choice of Beer Aficionados & Industry Insiders: Selected by the founders of Beer Advocate, one of the top beer rating and information websites in the world, as well as by internationally renowned brewmasters, to craft and host their European Beercations.
Looking for a Private Beercation? Look Here!
Looking for our twice a month Public Cybeer Tasting Class? Look Here!
Microsoft Finance Rotation Program had a fantastic time tasting beer and chocolate with Ruth and Mike for our program graduation. They were responsive and easy to work with during the planning process and the actual event was so much fun. They are very knowledgeable and do a great job keeping things interesting and keeping everyone engaged during the event. We have already booked another event with them!
It was a pleasure working with Ruth and Mike! Their beer knowledge is matched by their hosting skills. I was skeptical about a virtual beer tasting at first, but now I’d gladly take part in another. And I’d love to take one of their beer tours!
We loved you two – so nice how you both play off of each other and interact!
Ruth and Mike entertained us, shared their amazing knowledge and created a very fun experience for our team!!!
Look forward to one of the Europe tasting tours with you both!
Thanks from the Netwoven Team!
In these times of Covid we are searching for ways to still entertain out customers. We organized 2 virtual Oktoberfest events with Bon Beer Voyage and they really hit it out of the park. The hosts were engaging, knowledgeable and fun. We will definitely consider Bon Beer Voyage for future events, both virtual and in person
Bon Beer Voyage is the perfect addition to your team building exercise. It was great. thank you.
Super fun event. Bon Beer Voyage was great to work with!
This fundraising event raised money for my campaign and was fun for everyone. It was interactive and kept everyone’s attention. There were attendees at all knowledge levels, from novice to expert, and we all learned something from the class. Highly recommended!
Mike and Ruth made everyone feel comfortable and were knowledgeable and entertaining.
This was a lot of fun. Great to try new beers and pairing with cheeses. Thanks for doing this
It was a great event. You made it fun and informative. The pairing of the beers and cheese were perfect. Never would have thought of those. Thanks for a fun time.